We know this is an important time for your son or daughter and that making the decision as to whether to go to University, take up an apprenticeship or go straight into work can be a difficult one. There are more options available than ever before and at Vertu we are committed to helping people find the right path for them.
Our degree level apprenticeship offers the best of all worlds!
Those joining the programme will receive:
- An £18k salary as a Service Advisor in one of 17 locations throughout the UK.
- Enrolment onto a degree with one of the UK’s leading universities, Northumbria University, where we will pay for everyone on the programme to complete a BA Hons degree in Business Leadership and Management Practice, tailored specifically for us at a value of over £27k.
- By the end of the three year programme, they will have gained three years of work experience, which those who have undertaken a traditional degree won’t have! Vital experience for the world of work.
- We guarantee a permanent appointment at the end of the 3 year programme meaning there is real job security.
- In addition, by the end of the programme our cohort of Degree Apprentices should be well on their way to a management role where their dedication will be rewarded with enviable earnings potential, continued development opportunity and the chance to be part of a business that is going places.
For more information on the Vertu Programme visit the Northumbria University site at https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/business-services/engage-with-us/degree-apprenticeships/apprenticeship-vacancies/
And for information for parents from Northumbria visit https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/study-at-northumbria/information-for-parents/
If you’d like to speak to someone about the programme and the opportunity to build your career with one of the most well respected names in motor retail, drop an email to [email protected] and we will come back to you as soon as we can.