£4.20 per hour and with company benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Bristol Street Ford Crewe are now looking for an Apprentice Accounts Administrator to join the team!
You will have the opportunity to learn from a team of highly skilled professionals and a range of company benefits and best of all, you will have the opportunity to gain permanent employment within the group.
The Main responsibilities and duties are shown below:
* Maintain accurate vehicle records, including deal files that comply with all Group and legal requirements
* Process deals through the system in a timely fashion and in accordance with Group and legal requirements
* Accurately order vehicles in line with dealership guidelines
* Maintain relationships both internally and externally
* Be an active member of the team by providing accurate information in a timely manner
* Behave in a manner consistent with Group values
* PDQ reconciliations
* Petty cash
* Stationary ordering other ad-hoc duties
You will be undergoing a qualification through our partners, Learning Skills Partnership, Therefore you will need qualifications in Maths and English at grade C (or equivalent) or above.
Our ideal candidate will be confident in communicating with people, organised and computer literate.
By applying for this role, you are giving Vertu Motors authority to transfer your information to Learning Skills Partnership in order for your application to be assessed. Or you can follow the below link:
If you are successful you can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice which includes Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.