£35,000 basic salary, OTE of £55,000 plus company benefits package. and Company Car
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Company Car
Are you an experienced Service Manager looking for your next challenge? Here at Bristol Motors Citroen Nottingham, we are recruiting for an experienced Service Manager to join our incredibly successful team!
If you would like the chance to become part of one of the largest Motor Retailers in the UK, then this could be the ideal role for you.
We are offering a basic salary of £35,000 with an OTE of £55,000 depending upon experience.
The main duties of this role are:
- To take responsibility for implementing and maintaining effective processes in order to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels in excess of the manufacturer national average.
- To monitor and control costs in line with the business plan, whilst maintaining quality standards and customer service.
- To ensure accurate collection and recording of customer data in line with Group standards.
- To ensure that the manufacturers standards are adhered to at all times.
- To make sure there is a safe working environment maintained.
- To monitor colleague performance.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful track record within the Service Manager role. You will be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing performance, profitability and operating efficiency. You must have strong leadership and people management skills as your primary focus will be to lead your team to deliver their business objectives. You will be expected to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst motivating and managing the whole team. You will be able to demonstrate that you share our company values as well as strong communication and organisational skills.
If your application is successful we will need you to complete employment checks prior to starting with us. For this role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
The successful candidate can look forward to a package of Company benefits which include, on-going training opportunities, career progression, a share incentive plan, colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services and pension scheme.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you to take the next step in your career, then apply to join us today!