Basic salary negotiable, OTE of £50,000 plus company benefits and Company Car
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Company Car
We are recruiting an Aftersales Manager to join our outstanding team at our Bristol Street Motors , Hyundai Bristol dealership. If you would like the opportunity to become part of one of the UK's largest Motor Retailers, then this could be the role for you!
As the Aftersales Manager, you will be managing a team of Technicians, Service and Parts Advisors, helping them to achieve the highest standards of customer satisfaction our customers require. The main duties of the role are to:
- Monitor and control costs in line with the business plan, whilst maintaining quality standards and Customer service.
- Ensure accurate collection and recording of customer data in line with Group standards.
- Ensure that the manufacturers standards are adhered to at all times.
- Make sure there is a safe working environment maintained at all times.
- Monitor colleague performance
- Train and coach colleagues to support their success
- Take responsibility for implementing and maintaining effective processes to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels in excess of the manufacturer national average.
We are offering, depending upon experience, an excellent salary package with an OTE of £50,000 plus company benefits.
You will be able to demonstrate a successful track record within the role, ideally with Franchise experience in the Motor Industry. You will be able to validate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing performance, profitability and operating efficiency. You must have strong leadership and people management skills as your primary focus is to lead your team to deliver their business objectives. You will be expected to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst motivating and managing the whole team. You will be able to demonstrate that you share our company values and possess strong leadership, communication and organisational skills.
If your application is successful we will need to complete employment checks prior to you starting with us. For this role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving license check.
The successful candidate can look forward to 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice. These will include; share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then apply to join us today.