Salary negotiable depending on experience, competitive OTE with company benefits and Company Car
- Company Car
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
We are recruiting a Aftersales Manager to join the team at our Renault Gloucester dealership. We are able to offer an attractive remuneration package which includes a basic salary, performance related bonus scheme, a company car and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice. We invest if our colleagues and provide ongoing training opportunities and career progression.
As the Service Manager, you will be managing a team of Technicians and Service Advisors and help them to achieve the high standards of customer satisfaction our customers require. The main duties of the role are:
• Monitor and control costs in line with the business plan whilst maintaining quality standards and Customer service.
• Ensure accurate collection and recording of customer data in line with Group standards.
• Ensure that the manufacturer’s standards are adhered to at all times.
• Make sure there is a safe working environment which is maintained
• Monitor colleague performance
• Train and coach colleagues to support their success
• Take responsibility for implementing and maintaining effective processes to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels in excess of the manufacturer national average.
As the Service Manager you will be part of a successful team and be a vital member of the Management Team, critical in supporting the management team and the Group to reach set objectives. You will be determined to achieve outstanding customer service results but is also extremely financially and sales orientated.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate a successful track record within the role, ideally with Franchise experience in the Motor Industry. You will be able to validate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing performance, profitability and operating efficiency. You must have strong leadership and people management skills as your primary focus it to lead your team to deliver their business objectives. You will be expected to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst motivating and managing the whole team. You will be able to demonstrate that you share our company values and possess strong leadership, communication and organisational skills.
In return if you are successful you can look forward to
• on-going training opportunities
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
• career progression
• childcare voucher scheme
• share incentive plan
• colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services
• pension scheme.
If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.