Basic salary up to £28,000 depending on experience and plus benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Vertu Motors is the fifth largest automotive retailer in the UK with a network of 155 sales outlets across the UK. Our dealerships operate predominantly under the Bristol Street Motors, Vertu Motors, Farnell and Macklin Motors brand names.
We are now looking to further develop our marketing team and we are looking for a Web Analytics Manager to join us . This role is to strategically drive forward our digital marketing analytics platforms to ensure data veracity and access for the Vertu marketing team.
The purpose of this role is to develop a strategic approach and to build online analytics data streams to facilitate all Marketing and Development key decisions and KPI reporting. Develop and operationalise standardised processes and operations that deliver timely, reliable, and insightful website data to ensure the efficient prioritisation of marketing initiatives.
The main duties of this role will include:
- Provide recommendations and strategies to support the central team and ensure all key touchpoints are covered to enable teams to access website data pipelines.
- Marketing systems and processes - to track customer journeys and outcomes both online and offline.
- Data building - Technical setup in tag management and web analytics systems to build and maintain a data pipeline for the product or journey augment and improve measures on an ongoing basis.
- Data quality monitoring - ensuring the data is accurate and representative.
- Regular data auditing and accuracy measures
- Data benchmarking
- Supporting the Head of Marketing Data & Analytics in the day to day running of the team
- Underlying management of third-party software and services such as call tracking and attribution
- Communication and stakeholder management at all times • Ensuring Asana is used consistently and in a compliant manner to give clear visibility of objectives and projects so that work can be effectively prioritised
This role will agree data architecture with our development andmarketing teams which will not affect the performance of the website, balancingperformance vs gain. They will be able to scale requirement with the businessneeds and deliver the ability to work at speed in response to marketrequirements.
Within this role you will be working closely with key stakeholders and key contacts within the wider marketing team, including our Performance marketing, Retail marketing, Digitisation and Development, Product Marketing, Web Optimisation and Web & Marketing Operations teams.
For this role we are looking for you to have extensive experience in both Google analytics and Google Tag Manager from either an agency or in-house. We want you to have experience in data modelling and building data feeds and also be able to turn data into digestible visualisations, and insights into actionable recommendations. Experience of developing web analytics strategy is also required.
You also need to be:
- Strong & experienced communicator both verbally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
In return, if you are successful you can look forward to a competitive salary, on-going training opportunities and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including colleague purchase scheme, preferential service rates, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry, please apply now.