Application Support Specialist
Competitive basic salary depending on experience and plus benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Vertu Motors plc. was formed in late 2006 and are now the UK's 5th largest motor retailers with over 130 dealerships across the length and breadth of the UK from Dunfermline to Exeter. Our business has grown dramatically over the years and we now represent 24 brands including Bristol Street Motors, Macklin Motors and Vertu Honda.
We are now recruiting for an Application Support Specialist to join our team.
In this role you will be a key member in our Application Support Team to ensure we improve the way we support our internal customers.
- Delivery of support on core business applications to users to agreed SLAs
- Taking responsibility of requests, changes, and incidents
- Liaises with development team, IT team, and third-party vendors to ensure issues and requests and resolved
- Lead resolution, diagnosis, and communication
- Assist in building internal applications self-serve wiki
For this role we are looking for you to have
- Experience in internal systems / intranet support
- A strong mix of technical and functional experience in internal systems including; product information management, order management, report building and maintenance, content management and data processing
- Experience supporting remote users
- Familiarity with BI/MI analytics and reporting
- Knowledge of SQL - beneficial
- Detailed functional knowledge of automotive retail a distinct advantage
- Basic SQL skills - queries & navigation
- 2 to 3 years' experience in a business application support role
- MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written
In return, if you are successful you can look forward to a competitive salary, on-going training opportunities and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including colleague purchase scheme, preferential service rates, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry, please apply now.