Vans Direct Ltd
£4.20 per hour and with company benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Vansdirect are now looking for an Apprentice Administrator to join the Sales Support team in Newport.
You will have the opportunity to learn from a team of highly skilled professionals and a range of company benefits and best of all, you will have the opportunity to gain permanent employment within the Group.
Supporting the Customer Service & Sales Support Co-ordinator you will be involved with some of the following duties:
• Administration tasks such as raising vehicle invoices, dealing with finance company payouts and organising deliveries.
• Liaising with customers and dealerships throughout the delivery process e.g. availability updates, discussing payment terms, answering general queries, confirming delivery details.
• Updating internal systems and spreadsheets.
You will be undergoing a qualification through our partners, SKILLNET, therefore you will need qualifications in Maths and English at grade C (or equivalent) or above.
Our ideal candidate will be confident in communicating with people, organised and computer literate.
By applying for this role, you are giving Vertu Motors authority to transfer your information to SKILLNET in order for your application to be assessed. Or you can follow the below link:
If you are successful you can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice which includes Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.