Vertu Vehicle Accident Repair Centre are now looking for an Apprentice Administrator to join the team!
By joining us you will have the opportunity to learn from a team of highly skilled professionals and a range of company benefits and best of all, you will have the opportunity to gain permanent employment within the group.
The main responsibilities and duties are shown below:
Your apprenticeship with Vertu, will be diverse, fast paced, with no two days being the same. Based at Vertu's busy Accident Repair Centre in Teesside your key duties will include:
• Interacting with customers both face to face and over the telephone
• Guiding customers through the entire process, providing updates
• Inputting claims and customer details into the system
• Process/distribute invoices to retails customers and Insurance partners
• Liaising with Insurance Companies regarding insurance claims and progress updates
• Maintain accurate records, including customer files that comply with all Group and legal requirements
• Completing and updating internal systems
• Maintain relationships both internally and externally
• Be an active member of the team by providing accurate information in a timely manner
• Behave in a manner consistent with Group values
You will be undergoing a qualification through our partners, Learning Skills Partnership and so to join the programme applicants must possess or demonstrate that they're predicted the following GCSE level (or equivalent) grades. GCSE Grade 9-4/A*-C or equivalent in Maths and English. Science and ICT are desirable but not essential.
By applying for this role, you are giving Vertu Motors authority to transfer your information to Learning Skills Partnership in order for your application to be assessed.
Or you can follow the below link:
We are proud to be the Motor Retailer who invests more in our colleague's personal development than any other, so if you are successful, you can look forward to on-going training opportunities that provide you with the right career path, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice which includes:
• 25 days holiday rising with length of service
• Access to our online rewards platform giving you cash back and discounts for multiple retailers • Preferential Service Rates
• Colleague Purchase Scheme
• Share Incentive Scheme
• Enhanced Maternity
7 Vanguard Ct
Preston Farm Industrial Estate
, , TS18 3TR