Basic Salary of £27,000 and OTE of up to £32,000
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
Join us today at Ford Orpington as a Commercial & Car Technician and work with one of the most successful Aftersales team in the business. By joining this fantastic team, you will get the chance to inspect, service, repair and test some of the most advanced cars and commercial vehicles on the road.
Your Key responsibilities will include:
• Ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified.
• Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
• Complete relevant service documentation (Job sheets, PDIs, service reports) in line with manufacture, warranty and dealer requirements.
• Accurately complete job cards and reports, including any written descriptions of faults found or repairs completed.
What do you need to become part of the team:
• A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 from a prestige or franchised manufacturer
• A full UK Driving Licence
• Commercial Vehicle Service Technician experience and ideally, you’ll also have some main dealership experience
If you are successful you can look forward to 23 days holiday, on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary and individual performance-related bonus, childcare voucher scheme, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then contact us on 0191 4912245 or alternatively apply now!