Commercial Vehicle Technician
Basic salary negotiable and OTE of £33,000 dependent upon skills & experience
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Here at Bristol Street Motors Ford Worcester, we have an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Vehicle Technician to join our fantastic business. Why not take a look at what we can offer you?
As a Vehicle Technician you will be a key member of our team, maintaining transit vehicles to the high standards as set out in our Health and Safety policy, carrying out inspections, repairs and services and handling and storing parts.
If your experience is from a volume franchised dealers or an independent garage we would love to talk to you about joining our team. All you require to become part of the Vertu team are:
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3.
- A proven ability to carry out basic electrical and mechanical repairs.
- A full Driving Licence.
- Your own full set of Tools.
- Previous experience of working with Commercial Vehicles is desirable but not essential.
- Ford experience is desirable.
In return, you will receive an excellent basic salary with fantastic bonus potential. You will be provided with full manufacturer training and industry leading progression opportunities. In addition to these, we offer other benefits which include: Share Incentive Plan, Vertu Rewards Scheme, (which offers discounts with over 900 retailers), Pension Scheme, Colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services and 23 Days annual leave.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply now.