If only there was a reputable business out there that was willing to pay you real money to indulge in this passion, right? Well, it just so happens that there is - and not only that, but you've found it! We are currently looking for an Online Content Executive to join our team in Gateshead. If you're a skilled copywriter and content creator, then we have the PERFECT job for you.
As one of the largest automotive retail groups in the UK, Vertu Motors is proud to represent 32 of the World's most popular vehicle manufacturers from 155 sites nationwide. Our three main brands include Bristol Street Motors, Macklin Motors and Vertu Motors.
Our Mission Statement is "To deliver an outstanding customer motoring experience through honesty and trust", and as a custodian of the voice of Vertu Motors, you will play a key role in this.
You will play a pivotal role in one of our multi-disciplined agile squads. These Squads combine specialist skills and work together to create customer focused strategies to deliver seamless, relevant and personalised customer experiences across our Group portfolio of websites. You will report into the Content Manager but will support your Squad leader in creating and delivering against an online content marketing strategy and calendar which is aligned to our strategic framework and roadmaps.
Key Duties will include:
- Delivering against a content marketing strategy for the websites within the Squad portfolio.
- Creating content which is aligned with the SEO strategy and is shareable, relevant and contributes to page authority.
- Assisting the Online Content Manager in managing all aspects of online content platforms and implementing content strategy
- Developing a diverse range of content assets using customer personas to attract, convert and retain customers.
- Generate compelling, imaginative and original ideas and bring them to life with relevant objectives, conversion, sales or brand - tracked and measured.
- Create, curate, manage and maintain content assets.
- Create content which can be syndicated and shared.
- Ensure all content is aligned to the brand look, feel and tone ensuring consistent experience.
- Use and play a role in developing customer personas and identify the role of different content in the journeys of customers at different stages of their research and buying journeys.
- Ensure all content is edited, proof-read and fact checked before being published.
- Track and understand the performance and role the content plays in successful customer journeys.
- Hands on use of Google Analytics to identify strengths and weaknesses in customer journeys and where content can improve audience engagement. Measure performance and be measured against KPIs.
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the wider teams. Collaborate with other teams and contributors such social/PR, retail marketing, performance marketing, CRO, Development and data.
- Build relationships with 3rd parties, media outlets, journalists, manufacturers to generate bespoke content
- Continuously reviewing competition (direct/indirect) to generate new ideas to draw audience's attention
For this role we are looking for you have:
- 2+ years' copywriting experience, preferably in an agency environment
- A passion for all things automotive
- Experience of using project management tools such as Asana would be advantageous
- Ability to produce long and short copy
- Experience updating and maintaining web pages and blogs.
- Experience of using HTML would be very useful.
If you're a good communicator, a team player and a creative thinker with a great sense of humour, then we want to hear from you!
In return, if you are successful you can look forward to a competitive salary, on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including colleague purchase scheme, preferential service rates, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme.
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity