Creative & Multimedia Designer
Negotiable salary depending on skills and experience and Plus Company Benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Vertu Motors plc. was formed in late 2006 and are now the UKs 6th largest motor retailers with over 123 dealerships across the length and breadth of the UK from Dunfermline to Exeter. Our business has grown dramatically over the years and we now represent 24 brands including Bristol Street Motors, Macklin Motors and Vertu Honda.
We are now recruiting for a Creative Designer to join our in-house studio. Within this role you will working directly with our internal marketing team and colleagues within the business. You will be responsible for taking briefs and developing on brand creative concepts that can be executed as integrated marketing campaigns across all media. You will also be working with Designers & Copywriters (internally and externally employed) to develop the most effective ways to visually position products, services, solutions, and offers.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
• Review and approval of briefs when required, rejecting or guiding customer so request meets studio specification before work starts
• Work with Art Director to translate briefs into compelling creative concepts that are on brand but promote and sell our products
• Develop creative concepts including designs and imagery for campaigns that can be executed across press, digital display banners, email, social, video, presentations and collateral.
• Develop guidelines that protect Vertus and manufacturer brand image
• Provide design support to other projects when required, retouching photos, creating graphics, logos, identity design, or other graphics.
• Ensure that all design work follows corporate or manufacturer guidelines
• Managing Projects, ensuring we hit deadlines and SLA targets
For this role we are looking for you to have extensive successful professional design experience, at a digital agency or in-house team. You will be an expert using Adobe Creative Suite programs, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Animate and experience of using After Effects. You will also have a wealth of experience in developing creative concepts that work across all media including press, digital banners, emails, campaign landing pages, social media and video. Other Key Skills required are:
• Ability to build web pages, digital display & social media campaigns
• Experience in HTML and CSS
• Ability to create complex graphics, animation, and content for a diverse array of platforms
• Experience in the creation of motion graphics videos is desirable but not essential to the role
• Demonstrate the required behaviors commitment, positivity, passion, collaboration and willingness to pass on knowledge
• Technical aptitude & ability to learn
• Strong attention to detail & time management
• Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate in teams or independently
• Experience of coaching and developing designers is desirable but not essential
As part of the application process you will be required to show a strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
In return, if you are successful you can look forward to a competitive salary, on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including colleague purchase scheme, preferential service rates, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme.