Vertu Motors plc. was formed in late 2006 and are now the UK's 5th largest motor retailers with over 150 dealerships across the length and breadth of the UK from Dunfermline to Exeter.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-starter CRO Analyst to join our team. You will play a pivotal role in one of our multi-disciplined agile squads. These Squads combine specialist skills and work together to create customer focused strategies to deliver seamless, relevant, and personalised customer experiences across our Group portfolio of websites. You will report into the CRO Manager but support your Squad leader to deliver A/B and MVT tests aligned to our strategic framework and roadmaps.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Proactively develop new test ideas on how to improve the customer experience and further iterate on tests using analysis of onsite behaviour, customer feedback and competitor analysis.
- Co-ordinate tests from ideation through to completion. This will include prioritisation, creating hypotheses, implementation and communicating results, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Create clear and detailed briefs with requirements of tests, adhering to the testing roadmap deadlines. Clarify any potential issues and raising concerns where appropriate.
- Work cross-functionally with your Squad, development, UX and data teams to ensure tests are successfully executed to deadlines and likely to achieve ROI.
- Drive value by delivering to KPI's such as increasing conversion rates across customer journeys.
- Identify and create key customer segments for personalising the customer experience.
- Proactively deep-dive into data and campaign performance using analytics tools to look for ways to further optimise the website or to use as insight for further iterations of tests. Work with the data team to ensure dashboards and MI.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and industry insights
- Regularly update stakeholders on the progress of relevant tests as well as sharing results with the wider business on completion.
- Ensure all tests follow best practice.
- Support testing tool set up as required. You will collaborate with a number of teams (UX/Development, Retail Marketing and CRM) within the wider group as well as your Squad
To be considered for this role we are looking for you to have:
A Bachelor's degree in a marketing, analytics, or business-related field 2+ years working within an online marketing or retail environment.
- Candidates from an agency background wanting to go client-side are of particular interest.
- A Demonstrable understanding of the Conversion Rate Optimisation process and concepts including.
Web analytics - Google analytics experience or similar is preferred.
User Insight and research methods - experience with tools such as HotJar, CrazyEgg, Session Cam, Opt in Monster and Remote user testing preferred.
Web Experimentation and Hypothesis building
Some knowledge of statistical analysis
- An awareness of general Digital Marketing acquisition channels, Web design, Agile methodology and content production.
- Experience of landing page optimisation techniques.
- Experience of managing projects and initiatives.
- An ability to present complex data in a digestible format for a range of audiences.
If you are successful you can look forward to a competitive salary, on-going training opportunities and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a colleague purchase scheme, preferential service rates, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.
Fifth Avenue Business Park
, Team Valley Trading Estate
, NE11 0HF