Do you pride yourself on delivering fantastic and a bespoke customer service? At CUPRA Birmingham, we are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join us as a CUPRA Specialist, providing an exceptional level of service to customers from the first point of contact, through to post-sale care.
This is a really exciting new role with a competitive basic salary per annum with uncapped earning potential (OTE £45k+) plus company benefits.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for generating sales leads and prospects for New CUPRA and Pre-Owned CUPRA vehicles.
- Increasing brand awareness through organising and facilitating events to attract new customers and producing engaging social media content with a consistent online presence.
- Play an active part in the development of a monthly communication plan to prospective and current customers and work together with the Marketing Team to implement this.
- The successful applicant will be driven to achieve both new and pre-owned CUPRA sales targets, in addition to managing and displaying the highest quality products and merchandise, to required standards.
- Delivering an exciting and bespoke customer experience and being the single point of contact for CUPRA customers throughout their lifecycle. Presenting the product range and highlighting the key features and benefits of CUPRA in addition to available test drive options, ensuring that the sales experience is tailored for each customer.
- Responsible for CUPRA customer loyalty and retention by maintaining the relationships for potential repeat business by guiding the customer through their aftersales experiences and continually throughout their lifecycle.
- Responsible for living the CUPRA values, engaging with the CUPRA Tribe and acting as a CUPRA brand ambassador.
- Responsible for CUPRA, SEAT Mo (our electric scooter range) and showroom display.
We are looking for customer service experts rather than just looking for someone from the automotive industry - so previous experience in a dealership is not essential. Full training and support are provided to help you immerse yourself in the CUPRA values. CUPRA Specialists will be working independently, so excellent organisation and self-motivation will be needed to meet targets. You'll be trusted to make decisions autonomously so someone with a bold approach to their work will fit right in with the CUPRA Tribe.
This role could be right if you:
- Demonstrate previous experience providing fantastic customer service - Are passionate about motor sports or the automotive industry
- Understand how to reach out to potential customers using digital platforms and organising events
This is a full time, permanent position where you will be required to work 5 days out of 7 per week between Monday - Sunday, therefore it is imperative that the successful candidate is fully flexible. You must also have a full and valid UK driving licence.
We are proud to be the motor retailer who invests more in our colleagues personal development than any other, so if you are successful, you can look forward to on-going training opportunities that provide you with the right career path, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice which includes Vertu rewards and share incentive scheme.
If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now!
Please note: If your application is successful, we will need to complete employment checks prior to you starting with us. For this role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
101 Watson Road
, , B7 5SA