Competitive Basic Salary and OTE depending upon experience
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Here at Ford Birmingham we have a unique opportunity for a Diagnostic Technician to join this expanding business. We are offering a £2000 sign on bonus to the successful candidate, as well as a competitive basic salary and bonus. Apply to join us today!
The main purpose of this role is to diagnose, repair and service a range of vehicles within the workshop. Ensuring customers receive excellent customer service at all times.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out diagnosis and undertaking servicing and repair work on customer vehicles.
- Liaising on work with Service Advisors and customers.
- Work as part of a team and assist other technicians to help deliver excellent customer service.
- Ensuring effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient and safe working.
In order to be successful, you must possess the following:
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 or 4
- Current experience as a Diagnostic Technician
- Own Set of Tools
- Full UK Driving Licence
Experience within Ford is preferable however not essential as full manufacturer training will be provided. Experience as a diagnostic/master technician within any brand is essential.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, achievable bonus structure, £2000 sign on bonus and tool insurance. We will also offer full manufacturer training and the opportunity for progression. In addition, you will get access to our Vertu Rewards benefits scheme which offers discounts with over 900 retailers, pension scheme and 23 days holiday.
If you are interested in joining this fantastic dealership then please apply now.