Nissan Glasgow South
Competitive Basic Salary and OTE dependent upon skills and experience
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Part of Vertu Motors, Macklin Motors has grown to become synonymous with quality and customer service in Scottish motor retailing. At Nissan Glasgow South our Vehicle Technicians play a vital role within our Aftersales function delivering an outstanding customer motoring experience through honesty and trust. We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Diagnostic Technician to join our expanding team!
The main purpose of this role is to diagnose, repair and service a range of vehicles within the workshop, ensuring customers receive excellent customer service at all times.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out diagnostics and undertaking servicing and repair work on customer vehicles.
- Liaising on work with Service Advisors and customers.
- Working as part of a team and assisting other technicians to help deliver excellent customer service.
- Ensuring effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient and safe working.
You will be working on a continental shift pattern working 4 days out of 6 on a three week shift pattern.
In order to be successful, you must possess the following:
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 or 4
- Current experience as a Diagnostic Technician
- Own Set of Tools
- Full UK Driving Licence
The successful candidate will receive an excellent basic salary and bonus along with full manufacturer training and the opportunity for progression. In addition, you will get access to our Vertu Rewards benefits scheme which offers discounts with over 900 retailers, pension scheme and 23 days holiday.
If you are interested in joining this fantastic dealership, then please apply now.