At Vertu Motors PLC we are looking to recruit a Diamond Cut Alloy Wheel Technician to be based across our Macklin Motors dealerships in Scotland. This is a key position which has a major part in achieving our success by providing a professional right first-time repairs to our customers and dealerships.
As an CNC Mobile Lathe Technician you will be expected to look after our Vertu Motors dealerships well as external customers across the South West.
This role will include, but is not limited to:
- Be proficient and accurate with the ability to work within time constraints and deadlines
- Autonomous role reporting into the Technical Manager
- Working with all types of customers, from General Managers to Service and Sales Managers
- Provided with a fully equipped van to enable you to complete all repairs to the highest standard at the dealership sites
- Full time position with a competitive basis salary and a great bonus scheme
We are looking for an exceptional individual who is able to demonstrate a successful track record in a Repairer role. The successful candidate will also possess:
- Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role
- Excellent time management skills
- The successful applicant will be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to solving problems
- You will possess all relevant qualifications (City & Guilds or NVQ)
- Someone who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment with several deadlines and tasks
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, achievable bonus structure and tool insurance. You will also get a company mobile phone, van, and a fuel card for business use. We will also offer full manufacturer training and the opportunity for progression. In addition, you will get access to our Vertu Rewards benefits scheme which offers discounts with over 900 retailers, pension scheme and 23 days' holiday.
If you are interested in joining this fantastic dealership then please apply now.
, , ST16 2RA