Digital Customer Experience Manager
Up to £33,000 depending on experience and plus benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Vertu Motors is the fifth largest automotive retailer in the UK with a network of 146 sales outlets across the UK. Our dealerships operate predominantly under the Bristol Street Motors, Vertu, Farnell and Macklin Motors brand names.
Vertu Motors are committed to providing customers with an easy, enjoyable and personalised experience when looking for their next vehicle. We are investing in a new team within the wider marketing function who are dedicated to optimising our customers' experience. We are looking for 3 curious, analytical digital customer experience manager to each take ownership of a segment of the journey.
Based in our head office in Team Valley, Gateshead, these are newly created roles giving the right individuals an exciting opportunity to make their mark, influence and contribute directly to the success of the team and business. The focus will be to use current performance, insight and 'end-to-end' thinking to drive improvements, engagement and retention.
The main areas that this role will cover are: Customer journey management, Data, reporting and insight, Optimisation and improvement, Collaboration and Knowledge.
- Map customer journeys and highlighting key touchpoints, pain points, customer needs and opportunities to add value where it matters to our customers across online and offline channels.
- Create and maintain a library of journey flowcharts.
- Use personas to test journeys and build personalisation strategies.
- Report on journey touchpoints - working with the data teams to develop dashboards and data visualisation, bringing data from multiple sources together to ensure teams have reliable and accurate reporting on the customer journey.
- Using data and insights to interpret trends and gain insight and contribute to step-changing business decisions.
- Measure performance and be measured against KPIs.
- Use insight to identify gaps and weak spots and working with the wider team to identify solutions and measure impact.
- Work with the wider marketing team to continuously improve and optimise customer journeys.
- Take ownership of a segment of the customer journey and working with the relevant teams to understand, optimise and manage engagement and conversions.
- Interpret customer feedback and using as opportunity for improvement.
- Work with the CRO team to identify multivariant tests opportunities.
- Work closely with the performance marketing team to identify acquisition opportunities.
- You will work closely with the data team to understand and gain insight from Customer channel attribution and where the pain points.
- Develop relationships and collaborate with stakeholders across the wider business. (product, development, creative, CRO, field marketing, dealerships)
- Align customer journeys with marketing initiatives.
- Develop a basic and practical understanding of FCA guidance on treating customers fairly and not causing detriment.
For this role we are looking for you have:
- A Bachelor's degree in a marketing, analytics, or business-related field 5+ years working within an online marketing or retail environment
- A strong understanding and demonstrable experience in one or more of the following areas:
Customer Acquisition - Data analysis across a variety of channels including web, paid, social and SEO/SEM - Analytics tools such as Hotjar, SessionCam, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
Customer Conversion - Experience in working with on and off-line sales team
- Some knowledge of how car dealerships and contact centres operate
- An understanding of CTA/retargeting strategies Customer Retention CRM and retention strategies
- Experience of delivering and measuring effective customer engagement
- An ability to interpret data and generate meaningful insight to create solutions and actions An ability to understand, map and manage customer journeys
- Proven project management skills
- An ability to understand best in class practices from the motor and other industries and adapt and apply them to Vertu
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex messages visually and creatively
In return, if you are successful you can look forward to a competitive salary, on-going training opportunities and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including colleague purchase scheme, preferential service rates, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry, please apply now.