Negotiable salary depending on skills and experience and Plus Company Benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Vertu Motors plc. was formed in late 2006 and are now the UKs 6th largest motor retailers with over 123 dealerships across the length and breadth of the UK from Dunfermline to Exeter. Our business has grown dramatically over the years and we now represent 24 brands including Bristol Street Motors, Macklin Motors and Vertu Honda.
We are now recruiting for a Web Designer to join our in-house Studio. Within this role you will be working directly with our internal marketing teams and be responsible for taking briefs, designing and building campaign landing pages, graphics, email marketing, social media graphics, and HTML 5 Banner ads.
You will work closely with other Designers & Developers (internally and externally employed) to ensure all work produced meets our web and franchise standards.
Main duties of the role will include:
• Responsible for taking brief, guiding customers on best practice and developing solutions using our modular framework
• Design and build of campaign landing pages
• Make recommendations on user experience, accessibility & content
• Building static web banners for social media, HTML 5 banner ads and email templates
• Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning
• Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces
• Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points
• Creating, editing & exporting assets for web.
• Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics
• Ensure that all design work follows corporate or manufacturer guidelines
For this role we are looking for you to have extensive successful professional design experience, at a digital agency or in-house team. You will be an expert using Adobe Creative Suite programs, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Animate and experience of using After Effects. You will also have a wealth of experience in the production of campaign landing pages, static web banners for social media, HTML 5 banner ads and email templates.
You will also have:
• Expert understanding of HTML & CSS, CSS systems/grid systems
• Knowledge or background of UX/UI principles & systems is desirable
• Ability to create complex graphics, animation, and content for a diverse array of platforms
• Experience in the creation of motion graphics videos is desirable but not essential to the role
• High technical aptitude & ability to learn
• Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
• Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate in teams or independently
• Degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field is preferred but not essential
As part of the application process you will be required to show a strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
In return, if you are successful you can look forward to a competitive salary, on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including colleague purchase scheme, preferential service rates, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme.