Digital Marketing Executive
Negotiable salary depending on skills and experience and Plus Company Benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Vertu Motors plc. was formed in late 2006 and are now the UKs 6th largest motor retailers with over 123 dealerships across the length and breadth of the UK from Dunfermline to Exeter. Our business has grown dramatically over the years and we now represent 24 brands including Bristol Street Motors, Macklin Motors and Vertu Honda.
We are looking to recruit an exceptional Digital Marketing Executive to focus on our reporting and analytics within our marketing function here at Vertu Motors.
Within this role you will be supporting our digital marketing and website development functions whilst providing analytics support and insight to the wider marketing teams to monitor funnel performance and providing the ability to measure income and ROI from numerous digital marketing campaigns, channels and promotions. You will also provide recommendations to improve website tracking, conversion and customer data insight.
• Digital marketing analytics and reporting
• Management of multiple Google Analytics accounts and profiles spanning a number of customer-facing websites.
• Using this data from GA proactively to inform the digital marketing team management and Marketing managers of campaign and lead generation successes and areas for improvement.
• Ownership of Google Tag Manager and the tracking tags & pixels within the container which sit across our front-end web sites.
• Reporting and providing insight into our online performance. This will involve working with stakeholders around the business to aid lead gen & reporting against digital marketing channels.
• Implementation of new tags across our web properties when required
• Working with colleagues for integration of 3rd party tracking, and providing support to our development and digital teams
• Utilizing tools such as Data Studio to provide meaningful insights and key performance metrics to senior stakeholders.
• Working with our CRO manager, front and back end development and data teams to ascertain funnel performance, drop off, and ultimately report on leads and income generated by digital channels.
• Working with web developers, both front and back end to ensure that our tracking code implementation is as optimized as it can be.
• Overall monitoring of marketing campaigns, channels and promotions
• Looking into the use of complex multi-touch attribution models to be used for reporting purposes.
In return, if you are successful you can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary, 23 days holidays plus bank holidays, share incentive plan and a pension scheme.