We are looking to recruit for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our marketing team here at Vertu Motors. This role will report to Senior Advertising Manager and will work closely with the Retail team, you will be working with a number of well-known automotive manufacturers including; Vauxhall, Nissan, Ford, Honda, Hyundai and Mercedes.
As our Advertising Executive, you will build awareness of our local dealerships and the Bristol Street Motors / Macklin Motors and Vertu Motors brand. You will work on national and local advertising campaigns in order to drive opportunities to do business, and you will also be supporting on typically digital campaigns in line with both manufacturer activity and divisional projects.
Key duties will be:
- Working alongside the Advertising and Retail team to deliver divisional and local marketing activity
- Work on delivering events across the group, both divisionally and locally, with a focus on digital and social platforms
- Creating marketing assets for New, Used, Aftersales, Commercial and Motability
- Develop good working relationships with the other retail marketing team members, in-house design, data, social and digital marketing teams
- Review competitor advertising activity and targeting
- Regularly review digital, in-market and social creative and delivery against commercial success and implementation to identify areas of improvement and efficiency.
Excellent communication and a passion for digital marketing are paramount to ensure that Retail and dealership briefs are delivered in full. Attention to detail to ensure 100% accuracy, on brand and that complies with our FCA obligations. For this role we are looking for you have digital advertising experience. You need to be confident in Google Analytics, working with performance reports and have full Microsoft excel and PowerPoint knowledge. Experience in Automotive marketing or regulated industry experience would be preferred but are not essential.
In return, if you are successful you can look forward to a competitive salary, on-going training opportunities and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including colleague purchase scheme, preferential service rates, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry, please apply now.
Fifth Avenue Business Park
, Team Valley Trading Estate
, NE11 0HF