Here at Bristol Street Motors Citroen Derby, we are currently looking for an experienced Sales Advisor to join us as a DS Specialist. If you have previous Sales experience in any industry combined with the ability to supply unrivalled Customer Service, this is the role for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Motor Retailers within the UK and become our dealership expert for this premium brand.
This is an exciting new role and we are offering a basic salary of £28,000 with an OTE of £32,000 plus Company benefits and career development opportunities.
You will work 40 hours per week on a mutually agreed fixed shift pattern. We can be flexible and are open to discuss a range of working patterns that can support your work life balance alongside customer demand.
As our DS Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Generating sales leads and prospects for New DS and Pre-Owned DS vehicles.
- Increasing brand awareness through organising and facilitating events to attract new customers and producing engaging social media content with a consistent online presence.
- Ensuring a clean, attractive, welcoming and safe environment for our customers in line with the DS Brand's Premium positioning.
- Welcoming customers and receiving vehicles, returning vehicles and following up with customers to ensure total satisfaction.
- Being responsible for DS customer loyalty and retention by maintaining the relationships for potential repeat business by guiding the customer throughout their sales and aftersales experiences.
In addition to this, you will also manage leads and aftersales appointments and client complaints.
We are looking for an individual who has previous sales experience gained from within any industry. You will have excellent customer service experience, be enthusiastic and self-motivated and have a passion for the DS Brand.
Please note: If your application is successful, we will need to complete employment checks prior to you starting with us. For this role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
We are proud to be the Motor Retailer who invests more in our colleague's personal development than any other, so if you are successful, you can look forward to on-going training opportunities that provide you with the right career path, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice which includes:
If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry, please apply now!
, , Derby
, DE21 4XF