Competitive basic salary and Plus company benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Vertu Motors plc. was formed in late 2006 and are now the UKs 5th largest motor retailers with over 130 dealerships across the length and breadth of the UK from Dunfermline to Exeter. Our business has grown dramatically over the years and we now represent 24 brands including Bristol Street Motors, Macklin Motors and Vertu Honda.
We are now recruiting for a new Email Designer to join our in-house Studio. Within this role you will be responsible for supporting the email team with the day to day design, development and build of email marketing communication and to provide recommendations on user experience, accessibility and opportunity to influence content to optimise performance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the email team in a face-paced environment to design and build successful email marketing campaigns.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Work from a brief to develop eye-catching and engaging emails that optimise click-through rates and conversions.
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure relevant promotions are featured in email campaigns, in keeping with brand identity and tone of voice.
- Support with technical email development, including dynamic content, personalisation and optimisation - experience of testing across different devices and an understanding of responsivity for email is a must
- Ensure that all email design work follows corporate or manufacturer guidelines
- Asist with the design of digital artwork and retouch photography on an ad-hoc basis
- Stay up-to-date with innovative technologies and animation in email design
For this role we are looking for you to have extensive successful professional design experience, at a digital agency or in-house team.
Are you a creative induvial who strives in a face-paced environment? Someone with an emphasis on organisation skill and enjoys working as a team?
- You will be an expert using Adobe Creative Suite programs, Photoshop, Illustrator Knowledge of Communicator or similar e-mail system
- Expert in the production and delivery of email with experience in a similar role
- An understanding of HTML & CSS is desirable but not essential
- High technical aptitude & ability to learn Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate in teams or independently
- Degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field is preferred but not essential
As part of the application process you will be required to show a strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design. In return, if you are successful you can look forward to a competitive salary, on-going training opportunities and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including colleague purchase scheme, preferential service rates, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry, please apply now.