Field Marketing Manager
Up to £33,000 depending on experience, plus company benefits and Company Car
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Company Car
Here at Vertu Motors, we are looking for someone knowledgeable and passionate about the automotive industry and marketing to play a leading role in the growth of our Bristol Street Motors brands.
As our Field Marketing Manager, you'll be in day to day charge of marketing activity that builds on national marketing activity to reach, engage, and ultimately generates sales leads into individual dealerships. You'll also run activity that keeps existing customers engaged with the dealership and coming back for service, accessories and their next car.
You will be a very visible presence in dealerships, travelling widely to build close working relationships with the local teams to build their support for, and execution of, marketing activity. This will also make you an ambassador for the wider marketing team.
You'll be joining one of the UK's leading dealership marketing teams, which covers brands such as Bristol Street Motors and Macklin Motors, as well as Vertu Motors, and most major manufacturer brands.
Your main responsibilities within this role involve:
- Fine tune marketing plans for each dealership using Profiling tools, market insights and operational resource, across all categories with support from the Retail team.
- Manage and deliver day-to-day marketing needs
- To develop good working relationships with the dealership teams, other retail marketing team members, in-house design, data, social and digital marketing teams
- To develop a sound understanding of the market, competitors, and consumers, and to use this to continually improve the marketing activity
- Review business objectives / performance against plan.
- Work with our in-house Marketing Analyst to understand and source data including sales and conversion data for divisions/dealerships
- Analyse sales and customer data and create visual representations of this data on a regular basis
- Regular Google Analytics reporting and analysis
To be successful in this role we are looking for you to be confident in using online marketing tools and have an analytical mind. A passion for all things automotive is essential! We want you to be creative, positive and have the energy and passion to drive the business forward and also have the ambition to succeed both professionally and personally.
If you are successful you can look forward to a competitive salary, on-going training opportunities and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a colleague purchase scheme, preferential service rates, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.