Fleet Hub Manager
Mercedes-Benz of Slough
£30,000 basic salary and OTE £34,000 plus company benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
We are currently looking to recruit a Fleet Centre Manager to join our Fleet hub in Mercedes-Benz of Slough. This a brand-new role which will be critical to help continue the success of the team.
Within this role as a Fleet Centre Manager you will be responsible for managing the employees within the Mercedes-Benz Fleet support team and the performance of those individuals and the department.
You will also have responsibility for the day to day operational management of processes and delivery against SLAs ensuring that customer needs are met through the prioritisation of tasks. The role will include management of resources, coaching and support of employees in their customer interactions and acting as a point of escalation where necessary.
You will also be working closely with the Head of Fleet & Business Development Managers to support the development of local and national Fleet sales, including internal car schemes.
The main focus areas of the role will be:
• Deliver all administration processes on time to support Market Area target achievement for all fleet sales.
• Review and manage the teams workload and ensure work allocation is fair
• Ensure service delivery is in accordance with client and department SLAs leading to delivering the best customer experience
• Act as an ambassador for Mercedes-Benz at all times
• Building relationships and developing the trust of the Market Area team, senior management team, 3rd party supplier, customers and/or drivers as appropriate
• Ensure customer feedback is quickly addressed
• Accountable for the performance management of employees within defined area of responsibility, including completion of regular documented 1-1 reviews.
• Accountable for the skills and competencies of reports and providing coaching and upskilling support where necessary
• Act as a role model through personal demonstration of people management best practice techniques and Company employee policies, values and behaviours.
• Support fleet divisions management of employee related budgets and headcount plans ensuring balance between cost efficiencies and work requirements.
• Keeping control of all associated costs relating to the supply of vehicles to our customers
• Implement and meet all agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Implement and supply accurate management reports for fleet division as required and take action to investigate anomalies.
To be successful in the role you will have the following knowledge & experience:
• Recruiting high calibre employees.
• Leading and motivating people individually and within teams.
• Working in a fast paced, high volume, sales environment
• Experience of actively participating in a team environment, whilst demonstrating the capability to work independently
• Developing high performing individuals / teams.
• Commercial and financial awareness essential to running the business responsibly.
• Ability to influence both inside and outside the organisation.
• Understanding of the key tasks of customer service
• Working knowledge of core Fleet retailer systems (Ebbon Dacs/ CESAR/ etc)
In return if you are successful you can look forward to: on-going training opportunities, career progression, share incentive plan, colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services and a pension scheme.