Fleet Sales Manager
Hughes Mercedes-Benz of Beaconsfield
Competitive Basic and OTE for the right candidate, Plus Company Benefits and Company Car
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Company Car
Due to recent growth within our Mercedes-Benz Fleet division we are now looking to expand further and have a number of exciting positions to fill. We are looking for experienced fleet sales professionals to join the team covering both our Market Areas and play a key part in our continued success.
As part of this, we are looking for a Fleet Sales Manager to join our team. As a Fleet Sales Manager you will be responsible for delivering the volume & financial performance of Fleet sales, managing and controlling costs to ensure each month is in line with the budget. You will also proactively manage our existing customers, concentrating on maintaining agreed service levels and build key relationships with internal and external customers. You will be working closely with your team, helping develop new business and proactively manage, coach and develop the Fleet Sales Team.
Other Key Duties will involve:
• Working with senior management team to develop a strategy and business plan to ensure objective are met and exceeded
• Manage the Sales team activity and working towards key timescales
• Proactively generate new business with new customers
• Create proposals for customers
• Actively and regularly review any opportunities to improve processes and procedures
• Develop and maintain full knowledge of manufacturers product offering, quarterly campaigns and specific fleet funding packages
• Ensure all customer enquires are handled by the relevant team within a professional and timely manner.
• Work closely with the marketing department on campaigns and promotional events
For this role we are looking for you to be an experienced Fleet Sales Manager with a track record of exceeding targets, or a senior fleet sales executive with a track record of exceeding targets looking for their next step in their career. It is essential that you have fleet industry knowledge. You will need to be professional, organised, have outstanding communication skills and have a customer focused attitude. You will be able to motivate, manage, develop and drive your team to exceed targets. Strong commercial and financial awareness are required along with the ability to influence key decision makers.
In return, If you are successful, you can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary, share incentive plan, pension scheme, company car and access to our rewards platform which gives you access to discounts on over 900 online and instore discounts. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.
If your application is successful we will need to complete employment checks prior to you starting with us. For this role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.