As one of the largest Motor Retailers in the UK Vertu Motors' continued success is based on strong performance, growth and leadership. Our Mission Statement "To deliver an outstanding customer motoring experience through honesty and trust Our competitive advantage lies in the quality of people we employ. As such we don't invite just anyone to become part of our team; we look for colleagues with determination and commitment to take our business forward with passion, drive and integrity. We are now recruiting for a Group Data Analyst to join our central team. This role provides invaluable resource to ensure that data is transformed into information and analysis that can help drive the business forward.
The role of the Group Data Analyst is varied, covering all aspects of the Group with specific focus on Finance, HR, Sales and Stock data. Within this role you will be responsible for the production and maintenance of reports as well aiding in the development of our management information platforms. You will play a very key role in analysing key data streams and interpreting the data into useful insights.
Reporting into the Finance Business Analyst based at Vertu House at Team Valley Supporting the Senior Management Team in their review of dealership, divisional and Group performance.
Key Duties of this role will involve:
- Creating useful reports, presentations and analysis that is clear and concise, highlighting key areas of concern or over performance.
- Presenting the information in a way that is easy to understand
- Developing of existing and the creation of new processes to ensure efficient reporting - Identifying database requirements through discussion with users and review of existing systems and functional capabilities and designing proposed content and system updates
- Maintaining database performance by completing maintenance requirements and evaluating computer operating systems and hardware products
- Providing training and ongoing support as well as ad-hoc assistance to users to ensure the financial database is being utilised effectively
We are looking for an exceptional individual who is able to demonstrate a successful track record in data analysis
We are also looking for you have
- High attention to detail and accuracy with experience in writing reports and data capture procedures
- Excellent Numeracy and Literacy Skills
- IT Literate and experience in using all Microsoft packages
- Experience and knowledge of SQL and VBA is essential
- Strong Interpersonal, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role
- Knowledge of OLAP data cubes would be desirable
In return, if you are successful, you can look forward to a competitive salary, on-going training opportunities and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice including preferential service rates, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry, please apply now.
Fifth Avenue Business Park
, Tyne and Wear
, NE11 0XA