Head of CRM
Package up to £65,000 depending on experience, plus benefits and Company Car
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Company Car
- Life Assurance
Vertu Motors is the fifth largest automotive retailer in the UK with a network of 155 sales outlets across the UK. Our dealerships operate predominantly under the Bristol Street Motors, Vertu Motors, Farnell and Macklin Motors brand names. As we continue to grow, we are now looking to recruit a Head of CRM to join our team.
As our Head of CRM, your role will lead a team focused on developing and enhancing personalised communication to attract new customers, engage existing customers during their ownership period, and keep customers when they change their car. You'll use data and systems to create and deliver highly relevant, targeted programmes through personalisable channels such as email and SMS.
The main objectives of this role will be:
- Attract new customers for Sales
- Attract new & lapsed customers for service
- Engage and retain our existing sales and service customers
- Leverage technology and customer data to provide actionable insight and performance improvements
- Embed CRM in the business
This is an important role within our Marketing team as the business is making significant investment in CRM - in systems, data and people. You'll be joining one of the UK's leading dealership marketing teams, which covers Bristol Street Motors and Macklin Motors, as well as Vertu Motors, and most major manufacturer brands. The location of this role can be flexible, however travel to our Head office in Gateshead, will be required & expected.
To be successful in this role we are looking for you to have experience in the following areas:
- Direct, relevant experience of managing customer contact and relationship strategy and operations, including responsibility for the definition, collection and maintenance of customer records across a business.
- Experience of putting in place CRM infrastructure for a medium or large organisation, and associated integration of existing systems and data elsewhere in the business
- Experience of customer campaigns through physical and electronic means.
- Experience of influencing other teams / achieving results through others, and delivery through third parties
- Experience of procurement, agency management and budget control
- Good knowledge of the latest Contact / Relationship / CRM thinking and activity
- Experience of businesses that are a mix of online and offline (digital and physical) preferred
We are looking for you to have the following competencies:
- Able to demonstrate sound consumer-led thinking
- Strong commercial instincts
- Able to think strategically, but also to translate this into workable solutions that can be easily and effectively communicated.
- Good initiative and follow-through skills
- Works effectively with others, building productive, collaborative relationships across departments and with third parties.
- Good written and spoken communication skills
In return, if you are successful you can look forward to a competitive salary, on-going training opportunities and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including colleague purchase scheme, preferential service rates, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry, please apply now.