HR Online Content Executive
£22,000 - £25,000 and depending on skills and experience
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
As one of the largest Motor Retailer in the UK Vertu Motors' continued success is based on strong performance, growth and leadership. Our Mission Statement "To deliver an outstanding customer motoring experience through honesty and trust" is central to any role in our business. We are now looking for an HR Online Content Executive to join our HR team in Gateshead!
The HR Social Content Executive role is responsible for creating, coordinating and curating engaging and relevant social media content to project through social media channels with the objective of selling the Vertu employer brand, magnifying and extending its reach and capitalising on its ability to attract new talent to work for the Company.
Other duties will include:
- Manage the recruitment feeds for all social media channels including, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Create, manage and implement a recruitment social media timetable.
- Provide weekly and monthly performance reporting on engagement, growth and audience with recommendations based on learnings.
- Handle (with the support of others) photography and filming associated with creation of content.
- Producing content to publicise colleague or recruitment related good news stories such as those emanating from long service awards, management and non-management performance awards, talent development and internal career development programs and group events
- Maintaining the VertuCareers.com website content to ensure it is up to date and accurate (including video and copy)
- Identifying content gaps and generating ideas on how to utilize this space to gain maximum impact
- Produce scheduled content in line with Recruitment Campaigns to highlight benefits of specific roles
- Work alongside the Group Online Content Manager to feed in HR articles or pull from the Corporate page relevant content
- Ensure that all content produced stays true to the Company 'Tone of Voice'
- Working with our in-house SEO Manager to ensure that all content produced is SEO-friendly
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of content, using social media insights and Google Analytics
For this role we are looking for you have:
- 2+ years' copywriting experience, preferably in an agency environment
- A Degree in English, Communications, Marketing - or equivalent experience
- Experience of managing multiple social media accounts
- Ability to produce long and short copy
- Experience updating and maintaining web pages and blogs
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are a good communicator, a team player and a creative thinker - we want to hear from you!
If you are successful you can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme.
If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.