HRIS & Data Analyst
Up to £24,000 basic salary and with company benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Vertu Motors plc is one of the largest motor retailers in the UK and a real North East success story. We are one of the few UK PLCs to have both their roots and their headquarters in the North East of England (in Team Valley, Gateshead). Our retail network of dealerships is spread throughout England and Scotland and with turnover exceeding £2 billion per annum, and employing over 5,800 colleagues. We are a successful, financially stable and well-established PLC. Over the past 11 years we have grown the business from its incorporation in 2006 to its current scale operating 126 dealerships and partnering with the majority of the major car franchise brands in the UK, including Audi, Jaguar Land Rover, Honda, Ford, Vauxhall and Mercedes-Benz.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the compensation and benefits team which is part of our HR department.
We are looking to recruit a HRIS & Data Analyst as we embark on an exciting project to implement a new HRIS and payroll system. If you are looking for a career in HR Analytics with a growing company, we want to hear from you.
The Key Responsibilities for this role will be:
- Support the Head of Compensation and Benefits with implementation of a new HRIS/ Payroll system.
- HR and Payroll analysis, forecasting and data modelling.
- Future oversight of how people data is managed, reported on and utilised.
- Development and production of management information aiding the divisional HR and operational teams in driving the performance of the business
- Production of adhoc reports as an when required by the divisional HR team or Head of Compensation and Benefit.
- Production of statutory reports such as the gender pay gap report.
- Support the annual insured benefit renewal process via the production of membership schedules and associate data.
- Support the annual pay review process through the production and analysis of remuneration data.
- Long term future involvement in the roll out of reward projects, improvements or implementations.
- Reconciliation between the groups payroll database and associated database such as that of our pension provider.
You will be confident working with large complex data sets with an in depth expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel including the use of formulas and pivot tables. Knowledge of macros would be advantageous. You will be analytically minded as you will be asked to undertake adhoc analysis of trends within the business on a day to day basis.
If you are successful you can look forward to ongoing training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.