Negotiable salary depending on skills and experience and Plus Company Benefits
As one of the largest Motor Retailer in the UK, Vertu Motors continued success is based on strong performance, growth and leadership. Our Mission Statement "To deliver an outstanding customer motoring experience through honesty and trust" is central to all we do.
Our competitive advantage lies in the quality of people we employ. As such we dont invite just anyone to become part of our team; we look for colleagues with determination and commitment to take our business forward with passion, drive and integrity. Our Marketing hub is based in the Team Valley, Gateshead and we are now looking to recruit an experienced SEO Manager to join the team.
Within this role you will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy for Vertu Motors Plc. The role is key to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI. Other duties will involve:
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in SEO search campaigns
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
• Identify copy and landing pages to optimize for search engine marketing
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Work with content and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Our ideal candidate for this role will have:
• Proven SEO experience across Google. Yahoo and Bing
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
• Outstanding Communication skills
• Presentation skill
• Project management
• BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field preferred
If you are successful you can look forward to ongoing training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary, childcare voucher scheme, share incentive plan, vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.