Negotiable salary depending on skills and experience and Plus Company Benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Vertu Motors plc. was formed in late 2006 and are now the UKs 6th largest motor retailers with over 123 dealerships across the length and breadth of the UK from Dunfermline to Exeter. Our business has grown dramatically over the years and we now represent 24 brands including Bristol Street Motors, Macklin Motors and Vertu Honda.
We are now recruiting for a Junior Designer to join our in-house studio. Within this role you will be supporting our internal design team in the production of digital assets; creating and amending campaign landing pages, web assets, emails and social media graphics.
You will partner closely with other designers & developers (internally and externally employed) to ensure all work produced meets our web and franchise standards.
• Responsible for delivering designs that meet client briefs, ensuring that all design work follows corporate or manufacturer guidelines
• Retouch manufacturer imagery
• Design of digital assets for web, social and email
• Work with other designers to create and amend campaign assets
• Web maintenance
• Update web pages
• Bug fixes, errors and re-directs
• Regular page reviews and audits across all sites
• Text amends to web pages
• Exporting and resizing images to correct specification and uploading sprites for new vehicles
• Provide design support to business areas to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics
• On occasion basic print work may be required
We are looking for you to have:
• HND or Degree in digital design, graphic design or equivalent
• Design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house team
• Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
• Strong knowledge of using Adobe Creative Suite programs; Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign
• Experience of HTML & CSS, CSS systems/grid systems
• Strong work ethic and personal accountability
• Strong attention to detail
• Good communication skills and ability to collaborate in teams or independently
In return, if you are successful you can look forward to a competitive salary, on-going training opportunities and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including colleague purchase scheme, preferential service rates, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry, please apply now.