Marketing & Communications Manager
Up to £30,000 depending on experience and plus benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Vertu Motors is the fifth largest automotive retailer in the UK with a network of 146 sales outlets across the UK. Our dealerships operate predominantly under the Bristol Street Motors, Vertu, Farnell and Macklin Motors brand names. We are now recruiting for a Marketing & Communications Manager to join our team!
As our Marketing & Communications Manager you will be responsible for delivering all Group Marketing campaigns across the Vertu Brands including; Bristol Street Motors, Macklin Motors, Vertumotors.com and Farnell. We are looking for you to provide ideas, inspiration and good quality marketing assets to drive opportunities to do business. You will be responsible for the Marketing Executives that deliver the local marketing assets that support the national and divisional activity.
Reporting to the Head of Volume Retail Marketing this role is ideally suited to a highly energised and innovative individual, that enjoy challenges and multi-tasking, are creative and good at translating opportunities into lead campaign activities.
- Manage a team and briefing process to deliver stand out creative and campaigns across all Vertu Brands and franchises
- Ensure smooth delivery of campaigns and clear communication through first class project management
- Drive efficiency through the team and development of format content requirements through digital, print and web
- Your team will be working alongside the Divisional Retail Team, you will be taking plans and manufacturer updates, to brief the key assets required for effective execution of campaigns and activity.
- You will be co-ordinating priorities and workload with our in-house studio and feeding back on campaign performance and any creative considerations.
- To deliver a step change of efficiency and effectiveness in retail marketing across the website, campaigns and local dealership activity.
- Review creative and delivery against commercial success and implementation, to identify areas of improvement and efficiency
- Work with the Divisional marketing managers to ensure they are kept abreast of new developments and you are in touch with the dealership challenges
- Manage quarterly offer and campaign changes across all franchise marketing assets and Vertu motors websites
- To regularly review creative and delivery against commercial success to identify areas of improvement and efficiency
- Ensure the team adhere to brand, manufacturer and FCA standards, in addition to meeting internal departmental SLA's by timely deployment of requests
To be successful in this role we are looking for you to have a strong track record of project management and delivering tangible outcomes in a competitive environment. Extensive experience of working with digital advertising and across a mix of media channels. You must have a strong eye for detail and be comfortable proof-reading finance data.
In return, if you are successful you can look forward to a competitive salary, on-going training opportunities and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including colleague purchase scheme, preferential service rates, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry, please apply now.