As one of the largest automotive retail groups in the UK, Vertu Motors is proud to represent 32 of the World's most popular vehicle manufacturers from 155 sites nationwide. Our three main brands include Bristol Street Motors, Macklin Motors and Vertu Motors. Due to our continued growth, we are now looking to recruit a Marketing Analyst to focus on our reporting and analytics within our marketing function here at Vertu Motors.
Within this role you will be supporting our digital marketing and website development functions whilst providing analytics support and insight to the wider marketing teams to monitor funnel performance and providing the ability to measure income and ROI from numerous digital marketing campaigns, channels and promotions. You will also provide recommendations to improve website tracking, conversion and customer data insight.
• Digital marketing analytics and reporting
• Management of multiple Google Analytics accounts and profiles spanning a number of customer-facing websites.
• Using this data from GA proactively to inform the digital marketing team management and Marketing managers of campaign and lead generation successes and areas for improvement.
• Ownership of Google Tag Manager and the tracking tags & pixels within the container which sit across our front-end web sites.
• Reporting and providing insight into our online performance. This will involve working with stakeholders around the business to aid lead gen & reporting against digital marketing channels.
• Implementation of new tags across our web properties when required
• Build, develop and maintain data models, data automation systems & dashboards.
• Working with colleagues for integration of 3rd party tracking, and providing support to our development and digital teams
• Utilizing tools such as Power BI & Data Studio to provide meaningful insights and key performance metrics to senior stakeholders.
• Working with web developers, both front and back end to ensure that our tracking code implementation is as optimized as it can be.
• Overall monitoring of marketing campaigns, channels and promotions
• Looking into the use of complex multi-touch attribution models to be used for reporting purposes.
This role will be based with our central marketing team in Gateshead, but there will be flexibility for the successful candidate to work from home.
In return, if you are successful you can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary, 23 days holidays plus bank holidays, share incentive plan and a pension scheme.
Fifth Avenue Business Park
, Team Valley Trading Estate
, NE11 0HF