Marketing Analytics Manager
Up to £33,000 depending on experience and plus benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Vertu Motors is the fifth largest automotive retailer in the UK with a network of 155 sales outlets across the UK. Our dealerships operate predominantly under the Bristol Street Motors, Vertu Motors, Farnell and Macklin Motors brand names.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager to join our central team in Gateshead. As our Marketing Analytics Manager you will be focused on ensuring our marketing campaigns are effective and bring value for the business. Within this role you will take our campaign management to the next level, nurture insights and be at the forefront of applying analytical methodologies to improve our campaigns.
As our Marketing Analytics Manager, you will be working closely with colleagues across product, sales and marketing to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. You will ensure we data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures for analytics employees to follow. You will use advanced data modelling, predictive modelling and analytical techniques to interpret key findings from company data and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support business outcomes.
The main duties of this role will include:
• Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
• Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
• Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyse business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
• Train & develop and supervise graduate & apprentice level employees.
• Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes.
• Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modelling, visualization and communication deliverables.
• Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, sales, marketing and product teams.
• Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
• Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
• Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analyst and data employees and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
• Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within the company.
For this role we are looking for you to have an understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analysing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units.
We would also like you to have:
• Experience and knowledge of statistical modelling techniques
• Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
• Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other key business outcomes.
• Google Analytics & Google tag manager experience
• Experience of using Power BI for report development & administration.
• Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
• SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries.
• Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel
• Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously.
• Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skills.
In return, if you are successful you can look forward to a competitive salary, on-going training opportunities and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including colleague purchase scheme, preferential service rates, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry, please apply now.