Negotiable salary depending on skills and experience and Plus Company Benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
As one of the largest Motor Retailer in the UK, Vertu Motors continued success is based on strong performance, growth and leadership. Our Mission Statement "To deliver an outstanding customer motoring experience through honesty and trust" is central to all we do.
We are now looking to recruit a Marketing Executive (3rd Party advertising) to improve our return on investment from our third-party advertising marketing channels such as Autotrader and Motors.co.uk. You will be accountable for improving our customer journey through this channel, improving processes, delivering actionable insights from a full understanding of these platforms and our partners, and clear timely reporting. This new role will play a key part in driving the efficiencies required and finding ways to improve our current processes.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Develop 3rd party advertising strategy through full understanding of the changing role of the platform, competitor use and cost control
• Produce clear reporting which measures KPIs and help to deliver actionable insights
• Work with external partners to ensure all data is up to date and accurate
• Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
• Manage and deliver day-to-day 3rd party advertising needs.
• Develop the user journey and optimisation through management of an ongoing hypotheses, test and learn strategy
• Define and prioritise 3rd party product opportunities
• Optimise value from agreements ensuring we gain optimal ROI
For with role we are looking for you to have 2+ years experience working in marketing or advertising preferably with 3rd party advertising platforms or affiliates. B2B experience would be preferred. You will need to be confident on Excel and have experience of google analytics. You will need to have outstanding communication skills and organizational skills.
If you are successful you can look forward to a competitive salary, on-going training opportunities and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a colleague purchase scheme, preferential service rates, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.