£25,000 basic salary, Plus Company Benefits and Company Car
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Company Car
Are you talented and driven with a passion to succeed in your career? Are you looking for the ideal graduate development opportunity to get your marketing career moving in the right direction? Are you excited by the prospect of working with a Group with over 150 locations across Great Britain? If so we have the perfect challenge for you!
We have celebrated success upon success since forming in 2006. In this short time frame our business has grown dramatically and we now represent in excess of 30 motor franchises over 150 locations across the length and breadth of Great Britain from Dunfermline to Exeter.
We trade as Bristol Street Motors, Farnell Jaguar Land Rover, Macklin Motors and Vertu Motors. Motor Retail is now much more than physical dealerships, our on-line route to market must be just as good to satisfy today's customers. Our on-line innovation and capability have also grown significantly bringing not only enhanced customer journeys but also increased efficiency and process automation. Being the 5th largest motor retailer in the UK we are proud of the strength of our relationships with our manufacturer franchise partners and our financial stability provides us with a rock-solid foundation to continue our journey to become the best motor retailer in the UK.
If you join us, you can expect to gain extensive experience from the outset. In this two-year programme most of the placement will be in one of two roles with the rest running projects across a broad range of marketing skillsets. Throughout your two -year programme you will be primarily based at Vertu Motors plc Head Office in our Rotterdam House location. We'll support you from day one, and you will receive regular performance appraisals, take part in leadership development activities, have access to a mentor and study for your Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Certificate in Professional Marketing. This will require significant commitment from you, but wewill ensure you receive support throughout the course of your Graduate Programme.
We want to you develop a deep knowledge of one of two marketing areas: CRM and Marcoms. In addition we want you to experience as many facets of Marketing as possible before you select the area of marketing you would like to specialise in after the graduate scheme ends, so 10% of your time will be spend on other marketing projects that enable you to develop an appreciation of the wider marketing skills.
Role 1: Email Marketing & Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Play a key role in the creation, sending and tracking of emails and other personalised communication that consumers find useful and engaging, and which drives sales results.
• Receive and interpret briefs from CRM Manager for emails they require.
• Schedule the development of emails and templates into the creative studio, and quality control the output against the brief and best practice.
• Ensure the required data for email sends is available on time in the right system(s) and meets the required quality standards.
• Manage the send schedules for a broad range of campaigns.
• Become an expert user of the Marketing Platform and tools used to manipulate data and send and track email and SMS.
• Create customer journeys in the systems by joining together.
• Track the outcome of activity and contribute to the analysis of performance, identifying opportunities for future improvement.
• Stand in for the Email Coordinator when they are on holiday or unavailable.
Role 2. Marketing communications
• Brief and deliver creative marketing assets for New, Used, Aftersales, Commercial and Motability
• POS (internal & external)
• Digital platforms: 3rdparties, GMB, Website and social
• Dealership communications, such as briefing documents
• Paid media assets; Radio, Social, Press, Display
• Printed items; Flyers, Posters, Door drops
• Update offers and web assets in line with quarterly Manufacturer campaigns.
• Manage Google My Business updates, engagement and accuracy.
• Ensuring we adhere to brand standards.
• Manufacturer web maintenance.
• Check and review manufacturer portals for assets and communications.
• To review creative and delivery against commercial success and identify areas of improvement and efficiency.
• Compliance: Ensure all activity is legally and brand (franchise and Vertu) compliant.
Additional Experience will include, Performance Marketing, Social & PR, Advertising, Email (and events) Marketing, Conversion rate optimisation and Analytics.
Our vision is to be our customers' first choice for motoring sales and service. To achieve this, we need you to live our Mission Statement of delivering an outstanding customer motoring experience through honesty and trust and our core values:
PASSION RESPECT PROFESSIONALISM INTEGRITY RECOGNITION OPPORTUNITY COMMITMENT
You will be talented with the drive, energy, attitude and character to be a key part of making Vertu Motors top of the UK dealership leagues tables . . . and a great place to work.
Now the specifics! To be part of this challenging, but rewarding graduate programme we ask that you have:
- a 2:1 degree in one of the following areas: Marketing, Business or other related degree
- proof of your right to work in the United Kingdom
- a full, clean driving licence
- a real drive and commitment to succeed and take responsibility for your own progression
As one of the largest motor retailers in the UK we can offer you a starting salary of £25,000 plus a company car. In addition, you will also receive a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice including 23 days' holiday (with the option to purchase additional days), an accredited qualification, share incentive plan, a contributory pension scheme and free access to our Vertu Rewards platform which gets you access to discounts and cashback with nearly 900 retailers and service providers.