Mobile SMART Repair Technician - Edinburgh
Vertu Cosmetic Repair
Competitive Basic Salary and OTE up to £37,000
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
At Vertu Cosmetic Repair we are looking to recruit a Mobile SMART Repair Technician in the Edinburgh area. This is a key position which has a major part in achieving our success, by providing a professional right first-time repairs to our customers and dealerships.
This position is to fulfill dealership requirements, and to carry out any scheduled repairs that have been pre-arranged.
This role will involve:
- Being proficient and accurate with the ability to work within time constraints and deadlines
- Autonomous role reporting into the Technical Manager
- Working with all types of customers, from General Managers to Service and Sales Managers
- Provided with a fully equipped van to enable you to complete all repairs to the highest standard at the dealership sites
You will be an experienced SMART Repair Technician and will possess a relevant qualification (e.g. City & Guilds or NVQ). Ideally you will be experienced in the repair of all makes of vehicles. You must be proficient and accurate, with the ability to work within time constraints and deadlines.
This opportunity is ideal for an individual who is looking to progress their career within a franchised motor industry environment and has the ability to work to and achieve targets and objectives.
If you are successful you can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice. These include: A competitive salary and individual performance-related bonus, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then apply to join us today!