Online Content Executive
Negotiable salary depending on skills and experience and Plus Company Benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
As one of the largest Motor Retailer in the UK Vertu Motors continued success is based on strong performance, growth and leadership. Our Mission Statement "To deliver an outstanding customer motoring experience through honesty and trust" is central to any role in our business. We are now looking for a Online Content Executive to join our team in Gateshead!
Within this role youll be responsible for assisting the Online Content Manager in managing all aspects of online content platforms and implementing content strategy. Among other things, youll be tasked with:
• Identifying content gaps and generating ideas on how we can fill them;
• Helping to schedule/manage the promotion of content across social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn;
• Managing ongoing partnerships with in-house and external content producers including the management of influencer campaigns;
• Working with the Development Team and the Design Studio to produce content in the form of blogs, articles, videos, imagery and web copy that meets our aims and objectives;
• Ensuring that all content produced stays true to our Tone of Voice;
• Working with our in-house SEO Manager to ensure that all content produced is SEO-friendly;
• Maintaining website content to ensure it is up to date and accurate;
• Working with the Online Content Manager to create and follow a content development and marketing plan;
• Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of content, using social media insights and Google Analytics.
For this role we are looking for you have:
• 2+ years copywriting experience, preferably in an agency environment;
• A passion for all things automotive;
• A Degree in English, Communications, Marketing or equivalent experience.
• Experience of using project management tools such as Asana;
• Experience of managing multiple social media accounts;
• Ability to produce long and short copy;
• Experience updating and maintaining web pages and blogs.
If youre a good communicator, a team player and a creative thinker with a great sense of humour, then we want to hear from you!
If you are successful you can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.