Here at Vertu BMW York we have an exciting opportunity for a Panel Beater to join our fantastic aftersales team. Why not take a look at what we can offer you?
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Making assessments of damaged vehicles, deciding how best to repair it and estimating the time and cost for the repair
- To undertake repair and replacement work, stripping and refitting trim, achieving the highest-possible standards of workmanship
- Mending rusted parts of a vehicle's bodywork and removing any dents in panels
- Repairing minor scratches, or making replacement panels
- Welding new or repaired panels into place
- Finishing the repair in a way that matches the rest of the bodywork or preparing the surface for a paint sprayer and keep records of all work carried out
In order to be successful, you will be an experienced Panel Beater and will possess a relevant qualification NVQ Level 3. You will be experienced in the repair of all makes of vehicles, be proficient and accurate with the ability to work within time constraints and deadlines. You will be able to interpret technical instructions and repair estimates, as well as work within guidelines ensuring 'right first-time repairs'.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, achievable bonus structure and tool insurance. We will also offer full manufacturer training and the opportunity for progression. In addition, you will get access to our Vertu Rewards benefits scheme which offers discounts with over 900 retailers, pension scheme and 23 days' holiday.
If you are interested in joining this fantastic dealership then please apply now!
Clifton Moor Gate
, , , YO30 4WR