As one of the largest Motor Retailers in the UK, Vertu Motors continued success is based on strong performance, growth and leadership.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Panel Beater/ Panel Technician to join us at Vertu Accident Repair Centre Huddersfield! The successful candidate will benefit from working in a Bodyshop with state of the art facilities.
This is a full time permanent role offering a competitive basic salary up to £32,000 and an OTE up to £40,000 depending on experience as well as a £1,000 sign on bonus!
As a Panel Technician, you will have to be an experienced Panel Productive and will possess all relevant qualifications, (City & Guilds or NVQ).
Ideally you will be experienced in the repair of modern accident damaged motor vehicles of all makes, be proficient and accurate with the ability to work within time constraints and deadlines. You will be able to interpret technical instructions and repair estimates and you will also possess a working knowledge of jig machinery.
This opportunity is ideal for an individual who is looking to progress their career within a franchised motor industry environment and has the ability to work to and achieve targets and objectives.
All you require to become part of the Vertu team are:
• A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3
• Ideally you will hold an ATA (Automotive Technician Accreditation)
• A proven ability to carry out panel repairs
• Able to carry out quality control checks effectively
• A full Driving Licence
• Your own full set of Tools
We are proud to be the Motor Retailer who invests more in our colleague's personal development than any other, so if you are successful, you can look forward to on-going training opportunities that provide you with the right career path, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice which includes:
• 25 days holiday rising with length of service - plus bank holidays
• Access to our online rewards platform giving you cash back and discounts for multiple retailers
• Preferential Service Rates
• Colleague Purchase Scheme
• Share Incentive Scheme
• Tool Insurance
• Enhanced Maternity
If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.
, West Yorkshire
, , HD2 1UL