Business Development Centre
£22,000 basic salary and OTE £25,000 plus benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Due to the recent success of a brand-new parts team within out Contact Centre here at Vertu Motors, we are now looking to expand and recruit more Parts Advisors to join us!
Working as part of a team, as a Parts Advisor, you will be taking inbound calls from our Retail Customers who are looking to speak to a Parts expert. You will be dealing with any parts and accessory enquiries the customers might have, confirm prices, availability of stock and alternatives. You will order parts for our customers and liaise directly with the Group's Dealership network to ensure onward sale and supply. You will also deal with enquiries via our online portals.
Key duties of this role will include:
- Accurately identify parts to meet the customer sales requirements
- Record and feedback lost sales opportunities to the Team Leader
- Utilise all product promotions effectively to achieve targets set
- Identify and maximise all upsell opportunities thereby growing overall sales figures
- Maintain own knowledge levels on new or updated parts through the completion of appropriate training courses and reading information from catalogues, parts updates, special offers, etc.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working as a Parts Advisor in the Motor Trade; this is essential to be considered for this role. You should have knowledge of vehicle layout, parts catalogues and computer stock lists. Experience with the CDK (Kerridge) DMS would be an advantage. You will need to have outstanding communication skills and be flexible to work 44.5 hours per week between 9am - 6pm Monday - Friday and alternate Saturday mornings. Ford knowledge would be beneficial but is not essential.
We are proud to be the Motor Retailer who invests more in our colleague's personal development than any other, so if you are successful, you can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice which includes Vertu rewards and pension scheme.
If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry, please apply now!