Parts Telesales Executive
up to £25,000 OTE depending on experience and with company benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
We are looking to recruit a Telephone Parts Sales Executive to join our Gloucester TPS site. We have a great time on site who are committed to providing a fantastic customer experience
As a Parts Executive you will be an integral member of the aftersales team. Ideally you will have knowledge of automotive parts.
You will be
• Accurately identify parts to meet the customer sales requirements
• Utilise all product promotions effectively to achieve specific targets set
• Identify and maximise all upsell opportunities thereby growing overall sales figures
• Maintain own knowledge levels on new or updated parts through the completion of appropriate training courses and reading information from bulletins, catalogues, parts updates, special offers, recalls etc.
• Training to understand the Unique Selling Proposition of the TPS brand, the “Features and Benefits” of the TPS product range especially the genuine v non-genuine aspect, and how to overcome sales objections
• Achieving personal target KPI‘s and revenue objectives with target customer sets
• Record and feedback lost sales opportunities to the Sales Manager
This role is a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm and every other Saturday 8:00am to 1:00pm. Ideally for this role you will have Parts Experience from a similar role within the Motor industry. You will need to be ambitious and have a determination to seek out new sales opportunities within our customer database and exceed parts sales objectives on a daily basis.
In return if you are successful you can look forward to
• on-going training opportunities
• career progression
• childcare voucher scheme
• share incentive plan
• colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services
• pension scheme.
If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.