Negotiable basic salary depending on experience and Plus company benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Vertu Motors plc. was formed in late 2006 and are now the UKs 5th largest motor retailers with over 123 dealerships across the length and breadth of the UK from Dunfermline to Exeter. Our business has grown dramatically over the years and we now represent 24 brands including Bristol Street Motors, Macklin Motors and Vertu Honda. Our digital marketing team based in Gateshead, Team Valley has grown significantly with specialists focusing on SEO & CRO and we are looking to recruit a dedicated PPC Manager to deliver impactful collaborative campaigns.
As a PPC Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
• Generating the agreed level of enquires for each dealership across New, Used, Motability, Aftersales and ancillary business at the agreed costs through the PPC and paid remarketing channels
• Increasing brand awareness and protecting brand equity with paid search
• Providing insights to the business around; Opportunities, Competitors and Market, in conjunction with our partners
• Create and manage campaigns across all channels, including developing a clear structure for PPC campaigns, ad groups and keywords
• Constantly test and learn across all activity to optimise ROI
• Focus on quality score as a key driver of efficiency
• Own the tracking and evaluation and reporting of PPC and Remarketing
• Forecast and manage the significant PPC budget on a daily basis
• Own the reporting and effectiveness of PPC campaigns, across all KPIs, to maximise ROI Generate performance insights via the use of analytical tools (mainly Google Analytics)
• Working with the PPC agency to deliver all daily operations of all paid advertising accounts
For this role we are looking for you to have extensive hands on experience within PPC (Adword, Search 360 and Bing) and experience of working within a complex business or an agency. You will need to have excellent relationship management skills, be organised and able to manage a busy workload. You will be experienced in working collaboratively within a multi-discipline team.
If you are successful you can look forward to a competitive salary, on-going training opportunities and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a colleague purchase scheme, preferential service rates, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.