Here at Bristol Street Motors, Renault Nottingham, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Prep Technician to join our business. If you are an experienced technician looking for a new challenge, then this could be the role for you! Why not take a look at what we can offer you?
We are offering a competitive basic salary of up to £31,440 and and OTE of up to £35,440 depending upon skills and experience plus Company benefits.
As a Prep Technician you will be responsible for carrying out pre-delivery inspections (PDI's) on new and used vehicles. You will ensure the PDI's are carried out to the highest possible standard and within manufacturer guidelines. You will need to work to agreed time frames, and maintain a high level of productivity, whilst ensuring exceptional customer service at all times.
In order to be successful, you must possess the following:
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3
- Current experience as a Vehicle Technician
- Own Set of Tools
- Full UK Driving Licence
We are proud to be the Motor Retailer who invests more in our colleague's personal development than any other, so if you are successful, you can look forward to on-going training opportunities that provide you with the right career path, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice which includes:
• 25 days holiday rising with length of service - plus bank holidays
• Access to our online rewards platform giving you cash back and discounts for multiple retailers
• Preferential Service Rates
• Colleague Purchase Scheme
• Share Incentive Scheme
• Tool Insurance
• Enhanced Maternity
, , NG5 1EA