We are currently looking for a very talented Reactive Maintenance Coordinator to join our property team on a package of £27,000 basic salary plus bonus. This full time permanent role is based at our office in Team Valley, Gateshead.
The purpose of this role is to provide excellent customer service direct to our extensive group of 149 dealerships and other associated properties by following the maintenance process in accordance with our property policy.
Duties of this role will include: Liaising with our dealership colleagues and contractors, logging calls to our internal maintenance system, technical assessment of quotes and job reports, challenging costs from suppliers, placing orders, maintaining accurate records, updating the Group Asset register. This is an extremely fast paced environment however, we are fanatical about providing a great customer experience and strive to achieve right fix first time.
The hours of work will be 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday however, due to the nature of this role, some out of hours calls may need to be taken.
The successful candidate will have the following:
• High level of technical knowledge of Commercial Buildings including HVAC, Electrical & General Construction.
• Knowledge of job costings and ability to manage and challenge costs to achieve best value and make savings across all disciplines.
• Attention to detail and ability to work accurately in a quick-paced environment.
• Time management skills.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to handle challenging situations.
• Raising detailed purchase orders with contract awareness.
• Ability to problem solve, maintain high standards and hold contractors accountable.
• Be a team player that provides support to other colleagues.
• Understanding of tendering processes.
• Improve our processes in line with Best Practice.
• Improve our Built Asset environment.
• Support existing Maintenance Team across Planned (PPM) and Reactive.
• Working knowledge of H&S at work.
• Good knowledge of Health and Safety
• Ensure RAM's are produced and followed
• Recording of suppliers up to date Insurances details
If your application is successful, we will need to complete employment checks prior to you starting with us. For this role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address / credit history and driving license checks. We may also conduct a criminal record check.
We are proud to be the motor retailer that invests more in our colleague's personal development than any other. So, if you are successful, you can look forward to ongoing training opportunities that provide you with a clear career path with career progression. There is also wide range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, which includes Vertu rewards, colleague car scheme, share saving scheme and pension scheme. This is an exciting time to be joining our growing business and become part of our ongoing success. If you are interested in joining the most progressive group in the industry, please apply now!
Fifth Avenue Business Park
, Tyne and Wear
, NE11 0XA