Vansdirect is the UK's leading independent supplier of new commercial vehicles and the newest part of the Vertu Motors family.Working with over 15 manufacturers and various finance partners, we offer a one-stop-shop for the van buying market; whether the sole trader or the fleet user. We are currently recruiting for a Sale Support Co-ordinator to join our busy expanding team!
We are offering a basic salary of £20,280 and an OTE of up to £22,280 plus company benefits
The Sales Support Co-ordinator position is a multi-skilled role with a focus on providing support to the sales team to facilitate vehicle sales. The job is a key element to assist with maximising our sales opportunities within the company, by providing vehicle stock information and prices through continuous communication with our suppliers.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Requesting weekly updates from our suppliers to update vehicle stock information.
• Raising customer orders on our inhouse DMS system.
• Providing the sales team with vehicle pricing and availability, provided on request from our suppliers.
• Ensuring vehicle brochures and price lists are current and available to the sales team.
• Completion of V5 documentation and processing any penalty charge notices received. • Dealing directly with customers via telephone or written correspondence.
• Other ad-hoc administrative duties.
We are looking for someone who possesses excellent communication skills, good attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure. Experience of working within an administrative capacity is essential. You will be IT literate with a working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.Our ideal candidate will have worked in a business to business role within the automotive industry, or customer finance.
We are proud to be the Motor Retailer who invests more in our colleague's personal development than any other, so if you are successful, you can look forward to on-going training opportunities that provide you with the right career path, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice which includes:
6 The Courtyard
, , NP10 8UL