Basic up to £35,000 depending on experience and Plus Company Benefits
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
Vertu Motors is the fifth largest automotive retailer in the UK with a network of 155 sales outlets across the UK. Our dealerships operate predominantly under the Bristol Street Motors, Vertu Motors, Farnell and Macklin Motors brand names. We are looking for an exceptional SEO manager to join our marketing team at Vertu Motors PLC. As our SEO manager you will take a strategic approach to developing an SEO program which will deliver increased organic visibility across the group's websites.
Working closely with the wider marketing team you will lead the technical and SEO content requirements to ensure our websites are best in class. Through an in-depth understanding of our audience needs you will maximise the sites coverage from early customer research through to customers ready to purchase their next vehicle.
For this role you will be someone who is pro active and result driven. A true collaborator who is experienced in working with a variety of stakeholders. You will be a confident presenter who can communicate the details of SEO in simple way.
The key focus of this role will be:
• Development and delivery of the SEO strategy across multiple websites.
• Full ownership of the SEO performance, working towards ambitious visibility growth targets.
• Maximising all SEO opportunities to achieve best in class results.
Main Tasks will include:
• Carrying out technical audits to ensure on-page best practice is maintained
• Building out the keywords which meet the customers journeys to ensure the users are served the right content for their needs
• Managing internal links and navigation
• Collaborate on the content strategy to maximise SEO opportunities
• Local search and Google My Business management
• Work with our agencies to manage and deliver successful outreach campaigns
• Reporting on SEO KPIs and business objectives.
• Developing relationships internally and externally to aid delivery.
Our ideal candidate for this role will have:
• Hands on SEO experience for a business with multiple offerings
• Proven stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work closely with Product, PR, Content and Paid Marketing teams
• Clear and confident communication skills
• Experience in building out keyword research which match the buyer's journey
• Experience in managing external agencies
• Keen eye for detail and pro-active approach to problem solving
Personality & Behavioural Qualities Needed:
• You are ambitious, for yourself and for the business
• You are both creative and data led, finding new ways to innovate and solve problems
• You have a positive can do attitude even when under pressure
• You have boundless energy, and the passion it takes to drive the business forwards - a very self-motivated individual that can inspire this with their colleagues
• You aren't afraid to challenge the status quo, and believe that this is necessary to deliver continuous improvement
If you are successful you can look forward to ongoing training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary, share incentive plan, vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.