Here at Bristol Street Motors Ford Durham we have a fantastic opportunity for a Service & Diagnostic Technician to join our expanding business. If you would like to become part of one of the largest Motor Retailers within the UK, then this could be the ideal role for you!
We are offering a negotiable basic salary and an OTE of between £30,000 and £35,200 depending upon experience.
The main purpose of this role is to diagnose, repair and service a range of vehicles within the workshop, ensuring customers receive excellent customer service at all times. Your Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out diagnostics and undertaking servicing and repair work on customer vehicles.
- Liaising on work with Service Advisors and customers.
- Working as part of a team and assisting other technicians to help deliver excellent customer service.
- Ensuring effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient and safe working.
Our hours of work are 39.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. You will also be required to work Saturday mornings as part of the departmental rota.
We are looking for an experienced Service & Diagnostic Technician who has a proven ability to diagnose faults and complete electrical and mechanical repairs on vehicles. In order to be successful, you must possess the following:
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3
- Own Set of Tools
- Full UK Driving Licence
In return, you will receive an excellent basic salary with fantastic bonus potential. You will be provided with full manufacturer training and industry leading progression opportunities. In addition to these, we offer other benefits which include:
Share Incentive Plan
Vertu Rewards Scheme which offers discounts with over 900 retailers
Colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services
23 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply now.
, , DH1 1AU